Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Introduction

This blog series contains draft chapters from my book "C++11 Uncovered". In this work, I have tried to explain C++11 features with the new approach by which reader should get the deep understanding. Actually I was trying to prepare some kind of note for myself while learning C++11, however while doing so I thought to make it like book so that it might be useful for someone else in C++ community.

This is free software project and released under the under GNU GPL license. Here we can find the .zip file which contains the electronic version of my book and all source code used in this project on Sourceforge.



http://sourceforge.net/projects/c11uncovered/


This material is just an attempt to share something on C++11 new features with different approach. Here I have tried to explain a particular concept with complete system(source code/debugger/dynamic tools). By this way, reader should be able to get why something works in particular fashion instead of just how with practical tools.


It would be great honour and privilege for me, if my work deserve the link on some popular website/blog(related to C++).By this way hopefully my work might reach to bigger C++ community. My sole intention over here is everyone should benefit from this if my work make any sense to reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment